Students may enter the building beginning at 7:30am.
Upon arrival, all students will go to the main entrance. Please stand at the 3ft markers to maintain appropriate social distance. Temperatures will be taken and masks must be worn at all times while inside school buildings. Please see the schedule below for arrival time procedures:
- 7:30-7:45am: All students arriving during this time will report to the cafeteria. Choose between a hot breakfast or Grab N' Go pack. Students may report to your classroom after 7:45am.
- 7:45-8:00am: Students will report directly to your classroom Grab N Go breakfast available at the door. Students must report directly to classroom.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
- Universal masking is required inside of our school buildings, regardless of vaccination status, through October 31, 2021.
- In order to maintain accurate contact tracing, students will sit in assigned seating at lunch.
- Frequent handwashing and 3-feet social distancing will be implemented.
- Everyone entering the building will have a temperature screening each morning.
- Every classroom will now have a sanitizing spray gun. High touch surfaces will be cleaned frequently, and common areas will be cleaned daily with sanitizing mist.
Should any of our students have to go into quarantine, those students will be given instructions to continue virtual instruction with their teachers.
For information on whether your student should begin the self-quarantine process, refer to our COVID-19 Response Procedures page.
Click HERE for information on our Test To Stay program.
Our staff will continue to provide on-demand assistance for families as needed. If you need to contact your student's teacher, you may find their information on our Staff Directory.
Our Family Resource Center is always here for you! Click HERE to learn more about our Grandview FRYSC services or to schedule an appointment.
Click HERE to return to the COVID-19 Info Hub.