Thank you for your interest in the Bellevue Independent School District. Students living outside of the district may enroll to attend the Bellevue Independent School District, based upon new guidelines established by Kentucky House Bill 563.
Current non-resident families, please click HERE for a message from Superintendent Misty Middleton.
Non-resident students will be considered for enrollment if/when there is adequate space in the classrooms of that grade level and/or required programs. If space is available, the following information is required for review.
- Grades/GPA - Grades/Transcript should be submitted from the student’s previous school.
- School Attendance - Two or more years of school-based attendance data should be submitted, if available.
- School Behavior - Two or more years of school-based behavior data should be submitted, if available.
- Parent/Guardian Support - Parent(s)/guardian(s) are cooperative and supportive in their working relationship with the school.
**Athletic eligibility is determined by KHSAA guidelines 6-12.
Please click HERE to download and complete the Annual Nonresident Student Application. You may submit your student's application three ways:
- Email a digital copy of the form to our Director of District Support Services, Mrs. Katrina Rechtin.
- Drop off a printed form to your child's school or the Bellevue District Office (219 Center Street).
- Print and send via mail to:
219 Center Street
Bellevue, KY 41073
QUESTIONS? Please contact Mrs. Rechtin by email or by phone at (859) 341-2473.